Saturday 22 March 2008

me and my ms

So I had some tests on Thursday and now I’m just waiting for the results. I had a big needle shoved in my spine. It was really fucking unpleasant. As I lay in my hospital bed coming down from the anaesthetic I had an erection poking straight up propping up the bedsheet. It could have been funny bit it wasn’t. The nurse looked at me like I was a child molester and I felt like jumping out the hospital window. All I can think of is being pushed about in a wheelchair and hating everything, swearing at everyone and just being full of violence and hatred and bitterness. I know my attitude is all wrong and I know I need counselling and I know I need to start being positive or I’ll get even worse but at the moment all I can do is punch walls and hit my spastic trembling hand with a paperweight every time it kicks off.

I get the results in a couple of weeks. I feel like I’m on death row. How can you get fucking MS before you’re even 30? I thought it was an old person’s disease. So fucked off.

2 comments:

La Bête said...

Stop punching walls and stop hitting yourself with paperweights. It's silly. MS is not the end of the world. And you don't even know you've got it yet.

Have a look here by the way:

http://mscompanion.blogspot.com/2005_06_01_archive.html

It might help.

BenefitScroungingScum said...

This site is both funny and informative. It will help but right now you are entitled to be angry, it's just something you've got to feel to come to terms with the situation. Still angry in a year or so's time, then you'll have 'issues'
Good luck, Bendy Girl
http://multiplesclerosissucks.com/