Sunday 27 April 2008

Back to the drawing board

I put it off and I put it off and I put it off and I put it off – but finally I got down to some work this weekend. And even though at first it was a bit of a pain in the arse because I was so rusty and couldn’t draw for shit toffee……





….I really got into it – really started to enjoy myself. Its true though – you really do get out of the habit. It’s a fucking pain actually because I used to be really quick and I’m out of practice. That thing above for example, is shit. But after a couple of hours I started to get better…….


Not amazing obviously but I was starting to get my eye in a bit - I could feel it. And it was good. My hand kept on spazzing out but when it did I just stopped. I'm not sure but i think that once I started drawing the spazzing seemed to get a bit less frequent. Maybe anyway.

So my plan is to set myself tasks – tasks are definitely the way forward. So far I have two ideas – one is something to do with the London Mayor elections. I was thinking of drawing some alternative candidates because the ones we’ve got are really pissing me off. And when I’ve done that I’m going to try and draw my fear…..

No comments: