Saturday 26 April 2008

A bit of a slow start

I’ve just spent the last few hours putting links up to some of my favourite artists and I ended up looking at loads of their work again. I should really have been drawing. That’s what I set out to do. So seeing as how I failed I thought I’d pout some of my favourite pictures up, to inspire me like……..



This is called Crayoneater from here - it's what I have to do, kinda......



Lucien Fred's geezer in a Paddington flat, from here. If you look closely, you'll see that something is definitely wrong with his right hand.....



Good old Giger from here.




I want to do stuff like this, also from Bunnywax. I am determind to use my handspaz and brainberry to do something worth looking at.....


This is Bosch, not messing about, from here......

This is from the journals of JOhn Copeland, here........



And this from here reminds me of Stan.........

No comments: